To us, there is nothing better than being on the water feeling the sun on our face and the wind on our backs, this is what we truly believe in and this is what drives us every day to offer our clients more than just a service or certificate but a unique experience that allows them to enjoy the same feeling we get to feel every day.
Zephyr Yachting, Crew Training, Luxury Tenders and Exclusive Water Toys provide the very best in crew training, sales and rental of all your tenders and luxury water toy needs.
The Zephyr Team, is made up of the most qualified and experienced instructors and technical experts that you can find in the world, as a young and dynamic team we understand the needs of what our clients want. Most of our instructors have worked or still work in the yachting industry as well as experience in pleasure sailing and in the more commercial world of the merchant navy. Our instructors and brokers leave no stone unturned to make sure, all clients new and old receive an experience of a life time when they choose Zephyr Yachting.
All our instructors and experts are hand-picked for their fun, enthusiasm, pride, passion, knowledge and above all safety in how they perform their individual duties. This is what makes us different to our competitors, it’s not just a job for us, it’s a journey and experience, that we want to share and be part of with everyone who comes through our door.
Location: Antibes, France
Start date: As Soon AS Possible (seasonal position)
Zephyr Yachting is an RYA training centre offering Powerboat, Personal Watercraft, Motor cruising and Sail cruising schemes.
Zephyr Yachting also provide sales and charter of some of the very best luxury Watertoys to the superyacht industry,
We are looking for an enthusiastic new Instructor to join our growing team,
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a professional attitude
- Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties as requested
- Be able to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships with other team members
- Able to work well using your own initiative and to follow both verbal and written instructions accurately
- Have a knowledge of the Yachting Industry
- Be approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Be Self-motivated, Flexible, Punctual
- Keep a clean and tidy appearance
- Be Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- An RYA Powerboat Instructor qualification
- An RYA Shorebased or Cruising Instructor qualification is desirable but not essential
- First Aid certificate that is valid for the duration of your contract
- A confident level of English
- Full driving license with EU driving rights
- Trailer license is desirable
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: APPLICATION FOR INSTRUCTOR POSITION