RYA Yachtmaster Coastal / Offshore complete
RYA Yachtmaster certificates are some of the most sought after certificates in the yachting industry with successful candidates being able to skipper vessels by day or night.
The complete package includes all the training needed for future captains to succeed in taking the Yachtmaster coastal/offshore examination:
The complete package includes:
- Yachtmaster Theory (normally 890 Euros)
- Yachtmaster Practical preparation (normally 1700 Euros)
- SRC/VHF radio exam (normally 180 Euros)
- Professional Practices and Responsibilities (PPR) Online course for Commercial Endorsement (normally 50 Euros)
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship Skills Online Course, this course is great to help you prepare for the theory course! (normally 150 Euros)
2970 euros worth of courses for just 2150 euros!
Pre-requisite Experience demanded by the RYA for examination
Valid First Aid certificate
Offshore: 2500 sea miles, 5 x 60 mile passages( 2 as skipper of a vessel over 7 metres, 2 at night), 50 days at sea
Coastal: 800 sea miles, 30 days, 2 as skipper and 12 night hours
Please note that 50% of all miles need to be obtained in tidal waters and all miles logged wether recreational or professional count including sailing miles.
For your Commercial Endorsement the requirements are:
- ML5 Medical Report Form & Certificate or ENG1.
- The endorsement fee of £33 made payable to RYA
- Professional Practices and Responsibilities certificate (For Commercial endorsement complete your PPR course prior to your exam)
- RYA SRC certificate or another acceptable GMDSS Marine Radio Operators certificate
- STCW Certificates
Exam fees are payable directly to the RYA.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes