Onboard Jetski Instructor course
Most large motor boats and super yachts carry jet skis and wave riders (PWC personal water craft) for guests’ entertainment. In the med all maritime administrations require Jet Ski operators to be licensed and hold a certificate.
Onboard PWCI Jetski instructor training
PWC Instructor courses can also be arranged on-board all over the world so that the Yachts crew can deliver the RYA Introduction to PWC Safety course once the boat has become recognised by the RYA
On board tuition minimises disruption to the Yachts schedule.
· PWC (jetski) riding experience
· STCW first aid or similar
· RYA Membership
· Buoyancy aid / impact vest
· Passport photo with name printed on the reverse
The price for this onboard training is 4500 euros HT for up to 6 crew members.
What’s included in the fee?
· RYA PWC proficiency course for up to 6 x crew
· RYA PWC handbook & certificate (1 per student)
· RYA PWC instructor course for up to 6 x crew
· RYA PWC instructor course moderation for up to 6 x crew
This does not include: Trainer & Moderator travel to your location and travel days where applicable, Trainer & Moderator accommodation whilst at your location, Trainer & Moderator expenses, RYA training centre recognition fees (where applicable)
· Ratio of 1 jetski : 2 students (we can provide you with additional jetskis if you do not have a sufficient number at an extra cost)
· Tender / rescue boat with relevant safety equipment
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes